It has been a few years since Roku TV came into the limelight for its streaming services. With built-in Roku TV, you get thousands of channels on your smart TV. But wondering who makes Roku TV?
Worry not. Just stay with us till the end to learn all about what Roku TVs can do, their owner, some of the best Roku TV sets, and many more on the way.
One thing before we get started, as we came across a few questions about setting up a Roku TV, we thought of giving you the easiest way how you can do it. Here is the video that will guide you in the straight path to set your Roku TV up:
Let’s get started!
What Is Roku TV?
Reading the term Roku TV, some might get confused if it itself is a TV brand or not. No, it is not a TV brand rather a streaming service that makes many external Roku smart TV boxes and antennas.
Recently, they come with the TV itself with built-in technology. Or, you can choose an external device to get all the services. Just make sure your TV is compatible with the Roku interface.
Who Owns Roku TV?
The brand Roku is owned by an American digital media player maker company Roku, Inc. They started their journey on May 28, 2008, by collaborating with Netflix. In the beginning, they could not get enough coverage hence did not have many customers as well.
At present, most of the affordable TV brands chose to deliver their TVs with a built-in Roku interface. Therefore, Roku got more popularity and flourished in their business with flying colors.
Who Makes Roku TV Sets?
Roku Smart TVs are not made by Roku itself. As we have mentioned earlier, they are not a TV brand rather a middleware that connects this interface with Smart TVs. Brands like TCL, Hisense, Insignia, etc feature Roku TV in their smart TVs.
If you are interested in buying one, you can read through the next section to find some of the excellent and inexpensive Roku TVs below.
Best Roku TV Reviews
After Roku TV’s successful evolution, a great number of affordable TV companies decided to embed the Roku interface in their best smart TVs.
On the other hand, where they did not build the Roku system in their TVs, they made them compatible with Roku streaming devices and antennas so that those who feel the need to take all those streaming services can buy a Roku device or an antenna separately and enjoy.
However, here is a list of some of the very best Roku TVs from brands all over the world that have made exemplary success in the market by winning customer’s hearts.
1. TCL Roku Smart LED TV – 32S327
Can you imagine owning a TV that is just the right size for your room and gives a 1080p resolution with several internet services like Netflix, Skype, Hulu, Youtube, Spotify, Amazon Instant Video, etc?
Yes, this is that TV. You have the option to choose the screen size according to your need. They have 32 inch, 32 inch 1080p, 40 inch, and 43 inches displays. Take the one you need. The pricing will differ from size to size.
- Works with Alexa and Google Assistant; easy voice control
- More than 5,000 streaming channels
- 1080p full HD resolution
- Excellent color contrast and viewing angle
- Includes 3 HDMI, 1 USB, RF, Composite, Headphone Jack, optical audio out connections
- Has more than 59,000 reviews on Amazon and still has a 4.6 rating
- Extremely budget-friendly
- For that price, there are no cons, to be honest. If any technical issue arises, you can always check with the company to solve it or replace it
2. TCL 5-Series 4K UHD Dolby Vision HDR QLED Roku Smart TV – 50S535
This is one of the latest models from TCL with built-in Roku TV. This is truly a good buy for big-screen lovers. Starting from 50 inches they go up to 75 inches screen size for the varying prices.
With extreme 4K UHD Dolby Vision, this smart TV is recently ruling the market. For game lovers, they have an auto game mode with optimized fast response as well. But who makes TCL Roku TV? TCL’s manufacturer itself does it.
- Excellent color, contrast with lifelike picture quality
- QLED embedded
- Roku interface allows more than thousands of streaming channels
- Easier voice control system
- Wi-Fi, USB, and HDMI connections
- Works with Alexa and Google Assistant
- Few complaints about the sound not working
3. Hisense Class H4 Series LED Roku Smart TV-32H4F
With the option to choose from 32, 40, and 43 inches there are more to this Hisense TV than we can think of getting at such a cheap price like this.
Starting from internet services like Netflix, Amazon Instant Video, Hulu Plus, Google TV, YouTube this TV comes with a resolution of 720p. The Smart Roku TV platform features thousands of channels to stream.
- Can be controlled by iOS and Android devices
- Excellent picture quality
- Great value for money
- Alexa built-in system is not available
Who makes Onn Roku TV?
Durabrand makes them for the Onn company.
Does Samsung make Roku TV?
No, Samsung does not. Roku is an independent brand that is famous for its streaming services and several streaming devices that are also compatible with most Samsung TV models.
The Roku TV streaming has definitely changed the TV channel game over the years. With a single tap, you will be lost in the sea of channels. Many brands these days feature Roku TV so you will have a vast area of variety to choose from.
More to Explore
- Who Makes Onn TV? Are They Worth Buying in 2022?
- Who Makes Hisense TV? Best Hisense TV Reviews 2022
- Who Makes Element TVs? Best Element TV Reviews of 2022
- Who Makes Westinghouse TVs? Should You Buy A Westinghouse TV in 2022?
- Who Makes LG TVs? Best LG Smart TVs to Get in 2022